Big Macintosh's unban request
Your name: Big Macintosh

Your ban ID: 18370

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Propclimbing to the top of Nexus.

Involved: There was another player but I do not know their name.

Why we should unban you: As mentioned above there was another player near the drug dealer that told be to stand on a "X" shape on the ground made with 2 white rectangle props, then I started going up fairly fast and if I jumped off I would have died so I stayed on. And when it got to the top of the building I was next to. Something pushed me off and I started to fall, and whilst I was re-spawning I was banned. I think that I was banned unfairly because I wasn't aware that I would get banned for somebody else's actions. I'm sorry if I did something that was against the rules whilst doing that but as far as I know it wasn't me that broke any rules.
You must think I'm an idiot. I saw you build that prop, put hidraulic on the sky and then make it invisible. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't increase your ban to a week for lying.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
One - You can check my used constraints and tools, I haven't used a hydraulic.

Two - There is nothing in the terms and conditions that specifies that you can ban me for a week for posting on the forums.

Three - Just because your an admin, it does not mean that you can be 100% "trustable" or 100% right, 100% of the time. You banned me a while ago for prop climbing. Actually I wasn't, There were only 3 of us on at the time and the other 2 people on the server were RDM'ing me and trying to hit me with their vehicles. So I placed a cylinder round myself.

Four - I don't think you're an idiot but you could improve the slightest bit of your grammar E.G : Hydraulic.
It doesn't matter what tool you used because the outcome is the same. Instead of admitting your mistake you try and discredit me, if I wasn't 100% trustworthy, I wouldn't have been promoted to Admin.

Ban increased to a week for lying. Next time rethink your attitude.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.