Defler's Unban Request.
Your name: (Steam friends name) Defler

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 18308

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) I propclimbed on a building and tranqed people but also cuz i was mocking her or sumthing x...x

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me and the people on the street like 2 0,0

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I agree that I proclimbed and shiz x,x But I really dunt mean to mock her x.x i type kinda childish but I always type like that 0,,0 I really did nut mean to offend you her. I know that I sumetimes type kinda childish Tounge But it was not ment in a mocking way at all x.x I ish very sorry for breaking the 2 rules i totally agree that i should be punished for them but i did nut ment to mock her at all 0,,0 When she pulled me to her I immediatly said that she could ban me since I broke the 2 rules of prop climbing and random tranqing x..x But mocking i really did nut mean to, i assume its cuz i type kinda childish that she took it that I was mocking her >.< I like playing this server but I kinda got to bored today I should have stopped instead of breaking rules but I did anyway >.< I take full responsibilty for it, but i just dunt want to be banned for something i didnt do x,x which was the mocking part >..< I also think a month for my first ban ish a little harsh since I have never seen anyone get banned this long even if it's their 11th or twelfth ban, but that ish just my oppinion >.< I hope you understand and believe me, kind regards Defler. ^^
You better mature up if you wish to continue playing on our network.
Closed.