Hey there! -SamuelFTW
Wink 
Hey guys, I'm Sam. I'm 14 years old and have recently joined the Garry's Mod community.
When I joined, I liked going on DarkRP servers with a few friends, However I feel liked it lacked some realism. I then noticed that CityRP servers were much more popular and thought I'd give it a go. As soon as I joined I realised that I would enjoy these servers so much more and wanted to get involved with the community as much as possible.
I'd like to use the microphone when playing but I respect people and don't want to curse them with my horrible squeeky voice. Cheese
I'm gonna wait a while until the old mic comes out.

Anyway,
Anything I should know before getting too in depth?
How do I earn RP points?
Whats everyones favourite character/class, and why?

Cheese
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
Welcome to FL, Sam.

(11-30-2012, 10:32 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote: Whats everyones favourite character/class, and why?

Mine is unemployed, you can be anything as it as long as it follows the rules. Or maybe its because the merchant ones are always full :L
Heyoo, hope you enjoy your stay! See you in-game perhaps! Cheese
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community. Wink
Hello SamuelFTW. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Hello and welcome to the community! Hope you have fun and stick around!
Hello and welcome to FL Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
bonerific avatar.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Hello SamuelFTW!!
The only thing you need to be, is awezome, like you profil picture ToungePPP
Have a great time! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify