A war Is coming
So, heres the story. Don't be too alarmed but i think we have a rival in the making. I'm logging onto GMOD to record some stuff with my friend when i see a new server has popped up named 'Applejack Gamemode'. Besides it being a pony, i clicked on it presuming that it would be another server from Fearless. I instantly noticed something was wrong because we keep our beta servers locked. Nevertheless i got in, another guy was with me, i asked him if he was from Fearless and he just replyed 'Fearless?'. So, another guy joined and i asked him the same question getting the same response. I say 'Cmon, lets explore, anyone with me?'. They all reply 'Yeah' and we go exploring. After a while, a guy came on and said 'Sorry i have to say this but...' 'This is still in development'.
I started to ask questions about this gamemode and such. The developer stated that it will be better than Fearless because 'It will have customisable guns and skins'. Furthermore, they will be using the same maps as us. I will be a miricle if they pull it off nevertheless i hope they don't. Not to be a idiot or anything. I just think it will steal alot of our playerbase. Anyways, have a nice day!

-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The gamemode Cider was not made by us so don't be amazed when you will see more servers with it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Appeljack is a gamemode, also based on Cider as CityRP, which has been released by the public ages ago.
So as Ruxandra said, there are probably alot more servers using the gamemode.

Every person who claims their gamemode/server/community will get better as another one will fail, big time.
I think some people know where I'm talking about.

Let them have fun by believing that.
OH SHIT SONNN.

To clarify a few things, they don't sound like they're using the same gamemode as Fearless, and anyone can use the maps that the FL servers use, they aren't FL's maps alone. DarkRP servers use Evocity. If they think they can make a gamemode better than CityRP, all the power to them
Thats all I really wanted to say. I now see that it's a public gamemode, but they think that they will become better then a RP community that has lasted four years.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

In the current state of things they just might, and I'm glad they've got motive.
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Gamesdude109
A lot of communities go down after a few months or less
There is always going to be similar gamemodes flying around.
In my opinion (as a player of Fearless) it means the servers will be a little less populated, and spread out some of the huge amount of new players.
To be honest I am amazed a similar gamemode to Fearless hasn't been put up yet.