CDMs, fail RP and RDM
Name of player: Rangerboys (CDM, the one in the red Golf) and The-DeadPro (CDM, fail RP and RDM)

SteamID: Rangerboys: STEAM_0:0:49875694 and The-DeadPro: STEAM_0:1:40791489

Time in GMT: 19.51 swedish time and the next 10 minutes or so, then I left.

Server: v33x

Summary: As I joined I got killed by a officer who was driving like an ass. I spawned and saw that several people were driving like crazy and CMDing people left to right. There were more people minging but never got any good evidence on them before I left.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS7VDJh2s...e=youtu.be
FYI I accidently stopped recording at one point and when you see the police car at the colorchange with the dead gun dealer, the SS (DeadPro) ran him over.
You can clearly see The-DeadPro aiming at people with his car too so it was all intended to kill.
Just saying its not always cdm when you get run over maybe he stole that cop car and trying to kill them =)?
(11-30-2012, 02:03 AM)ShadowZenoX Wrote: Just saying its not always cdm when you get run over maybe he stole that cop car and trying to kill them =)?

If you pause at 0.42 and watch in 1080p you can see that The-DeadPro is the only SS on the server and who's driving the cop car? Yeah, the SS. You can even see him park the car in the middle of the road and run to the guy he killed just before he tases the chauffeur. My point is that my evidence is pretty clear, it was The-DeadPro killing people with his car.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Rangerboys (STEAM_0:0:49875694) was found violating rules regarding car deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player The-DeadPro (STEAM_0:1:40791489) was found violating rules regarding car deathmatch, roleplay conduct and random deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 week.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team