Domo's Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Domo

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 18175

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Holdem

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) NLR

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Holdem and I

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Alright, so there was a huge raid, I was protecting and was killed near the main gate, so It was 4 minutes after and they said in radio that the raid was continuing, and the objective said base was at UM, so I knew where to go, I went just out of the tunnel and killed Holdem because he was shooting at fellow rebels, I didn't know that being that far away was still considered NLR and I offered the guns back because I didn't know but he banned me for 2 days. I now know that even being that far is NLR. I promise it won't happen again if you gave me another chance.

If anything can it please be shortened, I promise It won't happen again now that I know that was considered NLR.

I'm also not going to judge how you be a admin but you banned me for 3 days for breaking NLR on accident, but then another guy breaks it you let him have a chance to leave and only ban him one day. Isn't this a bit unfair
Each case is different. You returned around 3 minutes later and started shooting people. This counts as NLR since it's the same raid. You can see that in the rules.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I didn't know you couldn't go back to a raid if killed, and I know it was 3 minutes. I went to the outside entrance tunnel where you were and you were shooting at rebels so I killed you, I died at the Gate so I didn't think being that far was still NLR, also I tried telling you before you banned me that I didn't know it was NLR and I would give your weapons back and leave.

I now know about these two things being NLR for the raid thing and the location of where I was still being NLR, I promise it won't happen again, I understand now that I broke rules but can it please be shortened?
The same raid counts as NLR. Plus, you went to the tunnel entrance because you where going to go back to the base, after dying. You broke NLR, it's not our fault you don't know the rules.

The ban stays.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without sufficient rights. -Adman
Okay, I wasn't going back, I was going to wait there so when my timer was up I would be ready to defend my base. It also dosn't state that going back to the Same Raid was NLR and I never knew it was NLR either, maybe it should be added to both of the guide and rules so people acutally know. Also the NLR radius is shorter then the UM gate to the Tunnel, so in all I never broke NLR yet.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf - Nothing about Same Raid = NLR
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792 - Nothing about Same Raid = NLR
Ban request denied, ban should be over by now or soon.

Moved to denied.