Banned without a chance to explain.
Heart 
Your name: CabooseBiatch

Your ban ID: 18172

Banned by: [FL]Grub
Reason: 'Random' Tranq.

Involved: Nobody was around, Rebels had just gone to raid.

Why we should unban you: Well I yelled at whoever was in whitesuit infront of the base to stop and identify themselves, they didn't, I yelled again when they were close enough and then yelled for the final time saying; "Do not run, Do not try to hide or i'll open fire" obviously whoever it was (i'm assuming Grub?) didn't hear my yell (/y command) but as soon as i tranqed to investigate who it was, I got banned in a matter of like 5 seconds, No chance to explain the situation. I'm aware it's only 24 hours but it's kind of over the top, considering i didn't even get a chance to explain the situation to the admin and since FL is all I really bother playing on 24 Hours is quite a while to me.

Thanks for reading, Please resolve this. Heart

-More info; Unfortunately I have no proof of me telling the person i tranqed to stop, I literally stopped recording Fraps 15 minutes prior to this event. Server logs?
[Image: mcghoul_85.png]
I create my own images.
Denied.

Under 24hours.

First off I didn't even walk past the corner of the fence. I was simply standing in the road which gave you no right to tranq me. I posed no threat to you. I walk down the fence hoping to propose a business deal. Reason I came closer to the corner. If I was armed I could see doing something but, If I have nothing on me I see as a random tranq. Plus that's the public road...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub