Unban Todcat
Your name: Todcat

Your ban ID: 3115

Banned by: Console.

Reason: Violating parol terms (Being rude in Teamspeak)

Involved: Everyone in the Teamspeak at that time. People I remember - Alexia, Wweee2345.

Why we should unban you: I feel as though I should be unbanned for a few reasons. This ban occurred a pretty good while ago, and
a lot has changed since then. The day on Teamspeak where I got banned, everyone was playing ArmA 2, and I joined. We were having a friendly game until
in turned into spawn killing and anger followed. Alexia(an admin at the time) was doing it. So, I called her a lot of inappropriate names out of frustration.
A few minutes of doing that later, I was banned permanently from the Teamspeak, the forums, and the server. I feel as though that is a bit harsh for throwing
some names out of frustration.
Since that time I have matured, and nothing of that sort will happen again. I have a filter, and can control what language I use toward people I should
respect(admins, other players). During my time off from FL I began to follow the endless possibilities of Roleplay. As my mind began to reteach itself I soon realized that maybe I didn't give FL the proper chance. Following this came my experimenting on other Roleplay servers which I began to enjoy. I feel I should give FL the proper chance instead of taunting it with my past occurrences. If given the chance I'd further follow the Roleplay I was never able to enjoy.
I hope you read this with all consideration. Thank you,
Todcat.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Any chance someone could dig up what 'parole terms' these were? Being rude on teamspeak calls for a teamspeak ban, not a permaban from teamspeak, forums and servers - That's far over the line, unless there was something else involved.
(11-29-2012, 01:42 AM)Faustie Wrote: Any chance someone could dig up what 'parole terms' these were? Being rude on teamspeak calls for a teamspeak ban, not a permaban from teamspeak, forums and servers - That's far over the line, unless there was something else involved.

I believe he got in an argument with a player named Earl (Whom is now permabanned for impersonation and other behaviors) on the Teamspeak. The situation was egged on by Earl and ended up turning against Todcat. Alexia ended up banning him off the Teamspeak, not sure about the involvement with the server and forum though.
(11-29-2012, 03:37 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 01:42 AM)Faustie Wrote: Any chance someone could dig up what 'parole terms' these were? Being rude on teamspeak calls for a teamspeak ban, not a permaban from teamspeak, forums and servers - That's far over the line, unless there was something else involved.

I believe he got in an argument with a player named Earl (Whom is now permabanned for impersonation and other behaviors) on the Teamspeak. The situation was egged on by Earl and ended up turning against Todcat. Alexia ended up banning him off the Teamspeak, not sure about the involvement with the server and forum though.

Oh yeah Earl was there that day too.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Well I'll start off.

First off, I feel the ban was quite unjust. I feel a ban from Teamspeak would of been well suited. Following this I'd like to point out that Todcat's history may not of shown the best behavior but, I feel he deserves another chance to prove himself. He has been gone for a decent while and if he really did change then I'll happily take him back. Of course following this, Todcat is going to have to walk the line.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i say unban him

And I say stop posting in courthouse threads you have nothing to do with, user warned.
Approved.