Termin Can you ask b4 ban?
Your name: Panda
Your ban ID: 18129

Banned by: [FL] Termin
Reason: I were banned for shooting police and patrolling as ss.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you:Beacouse I Shooted police for reason. I got allowed to patrol as Swat/ss. i asked Salinsky b4 that can i patrol as ss if i get right from president he said yes i can. Also i shooted police beacouse he drived into me i asked him to stop and he drived away.
I said that I'd recommend you not doing it, I didn't say "Go right ahead and patrol"
(11-28-2012, 03:10 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I said that I'd recommend you not doing it, I didn't say "Go right ahead and patrol"

but still you didnt say i can get banned for that o.o

(11-28-2012, 03:10 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I said that I'd recommend you not doing it, I didn't say "Go right ahead and patrol"

Also can i get unbanned
I don't think you got banned for the mere fact that you patrolled as an SS officer, I think it was more because you were shooting fellow officers and randomly firing your weapon..
(11-28-2012, 03:50 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I don't think you got banned for the mere fact that you patrolled as an SS officer, I think it was more because you were shooting fellow officers and randomly firing your weapon..

Was randomly firing Weapon Cuz i tested the lag thing of flash.
Also Im really sorry can i beunbanned THIS TIME
If a cop is running into you with a car, get them demoted, call an admin, don't kill him when he is already driving off down the tunnel. It is failRP to go round patrolling as 'Swat'. Do you see Swat patrolling? No. General rule: 6. Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun.

24 hours to provide more reason before this is denied.
No need for a cool-down time here, this is blatant FailRP. Closed and denied.