Unban Request : Dizaster
Your name: Dizaster

Your ban ID: 12652

Banned by: WorldWideCoffee

Reason: Double Accounting.

Involved: Ryan!, Fultzy, Joeveryold, and WorldWideCoffee

Why we should unban you:

Hello Fearless Admins and Staff,

I am here today to appeal my permanent ban. From what I was told by Fultzy I was banned due to having the same IP as them. This is true because I actually live up the road from them and I only played while I am down at their house. Also Joeveryold was taking a break from this server so I did not feel like playing on the server as much so that is why it has taken me this long to make an unban request.

I have had a couple names on Steam starting with Enaz Yevrah which is my name backwards (Zane Harvey). This is actually my name on Xbox currently and was whenever I made my Steam Account. After this I decided to follow Ryan and change my name to Zane! We played on casual dark rps and goofed around due to him being permed from these servers I played with Joeveryold, Fultzy and Ryans brother Alex, and occasionally Ruskin. Here is a picture of me with Ryan and Fultzy (http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-sn...6534_n.jpg)

Now after explaining who I am I would like to ask all of you to understand that this was just a misunderstanding because I would like to play with Joeveryold and sometimes Ruskin again!

If you have any questions about this current situation go ahead and ask. Ill happily clear all confusion in hopes to getting unbanned. Thank you for your time and hope for the best!

Zane "Dizaster" Harvey
You didn't think of appealing this while WorldWideCoffee was a still a member of our team?
Like I said before joeveryold and ruskin (Ryan's other brother and their neighbor) were taking breaks so I was uninterested in playing again. So I just lived with the ban and did other things. But now joeveryold is playing again so I would like to play on here too again.

I would of posted this unban around this time if WorldWideCoffee was still an admin. So I apologize for waiting till now.
So uh... Its been over a week now and after looking at other unban requests I saw you got unbanned if no one responds in a week span. Im not sure if it comes to effect here but was rather curious. I would love to hear on the status of this current appeal right now. Thanks
An admin has replied to your unban request. Also seen as WorldWideCoffee is no longer on the team, it will take longer to process.
(12-16-2012, 10:11 AM)Termin Wrote: An admin has replied to your unban request. Also seen as WorldWideCoffee is no longer on the team, it will take longer to process.

Ah alright I was just rather curious if that would take into effect or not since it has been three weeks now.

Is there an estimated amount of time this unban request will be resolved?
Pending investigation
Approved.