Banned. Admin Wouldn't Listen. Ugh.
Your name: BOT Auk

Your ban ID: 18099

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "Intentional CDM,Lying to admin, Intentionally Swurving Two lanes to hit someone on the sidewalk"

Involved: Mr. Doran

Why we should unban you:
Okay, this is ridiculous. I was driving my car to the garage so I could trade out for my Golf (Easier handling and better speed for me), and I went to the left lane to avoid Mr. Doran in a Jalopy (who was on the left lane going the opposite direction of me), and then turned into the garage. Some guy was there out of my sight and I hit him. Then Grub brings me up, doesn't even ATTEMPT to listen to me whatsoever and bans me (he didn't just not take my word for it, he refused to grab a that was 2 seconds away to ask him). I did nothing but accidentally hit someone for being in the garage roadway. So, I didn't A. Intentionally CDM, B. Lie to an admin, or C. Intentionally swerve two lanes to hit someone on the sidewalk. Can someone explain why Grub banned me? Can someone explain why he didn't listen to me when I was talking (he could have, he had me frozen on top of a building, I posed no threat)? I know that Grub has issues with me. I'm not AT ALL saying he banned me because of a grudge, I'm just pointing out it may indicate why he didn't listen. I even tried to have him pull the witness, but he wouldn't, he just puts a ban on my name which now will look bad.

If we could please have an intelligent and comprehensive review of this ban it'd be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to your reply.
-Auk
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Tyranny.

User Warned ~ Grub
First off lying again it seems.

You cruised into the city going full speed driving on the left side of the road. I watched for a moment for I was undercover. All of a sudden you literally fly across both lanes pass right by the Garage and directly target a man who just stepped off of the Bank Foundation. You line it up perfectly didn't even bother to try to slow down.

"Banned. Admin Wouldn't Listen. Ugh." I did indeed listen. The way you explained didn't cover you up. Sorry you're out of luck I watched the whole bit.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub