Banned for Stupid Reason, Admin not listening
Your name: Aero

Your ban ID: 18085

Banned by: Salinsky

Reason: Breaking FearRP and you know it

Involved: GenericGator

Why we should unban you: Well, I was just driving along minding my own business when I saw a Corleone looking at a keypad to a house. I was curious and went over to ask wahat he was doing. He had then proceeded to ask me if I had raided him, which I did not. I told him no, and then he pulled a Deagle out on me. I had had my Tazer out at the moment, and right as he pulled it out, I tazed him for pulling a weapon out and for previously threatening me. I was requesting an arrest for him when a bunch of firefighters and paramedics showed up. For some reason, they thought they would solve the problem with the tazed Corleone and run him over -_- they killed him and another firefighter. Generic then returned to the spot that he had been run over at. He then proceeded to threaten me and ensure that I was going to die. By now, another cop was already there. I had told him he was breaking NLR and he just blew me off. He then pulled another weapon while I was in my car and said he was going to shoot me. The other cop had come over and started to chase him off. Gator then ran to the Corleone boss and told him to shoot me, which led to me running off into the woods. After awhile, they then followed me and shot at me on sight. I told them I would comply, but then I told GenericGator about the rules he had broken. He then continued to harass me with some other guy that was with public safety (?) and they tied me up. I called to an admin and Salinsky came to me. I explained the situation and told him that he had broken several rules. He the said that I broke FearRP by not fearing for my life when he pulled the gun, but I immediately tazed him when he did. I feel that I was wrongly banned for this and should be unbanned for this as I was trying to resolve and prove that Gator had broken several rules. Thank you.
FearRP was broken. Ban under 24 hours, not subject for an appeal.

Also, unless you argued with the moderator and refused to comply, this should have been resolved without a ban.