Hello Everyone! :D
Hello everyone! I am commander Fi5h, and i love role-play, and that pretty much sums up everything about me. I know its a bit late of introducing myself, as i have played for a few hours already, but i would like to say that i really love role-play, and i am going to be having fun when i am playing with you guys! I have been banned recently for prop-blocking, but now that i understand the rules, i will make sure that i dont make that mistake again, so i hope to see you on the server soon!
Hello commander fi5h, welcome to the Fearless community!
It's nice to see people who likes to Roleplay. I'm happy you learned for your mistake.
If you have any questions feel free to hit me up with a PM.
See you in-game. Smile
Hi Fi5h,

Hope to see you in game!
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile
Hello and welcome to fearless! Be sure to check out the rp guide before playing: http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf
See you in game!
Hi and welcome to our servers!
Hello Commander Fi5h! Welcome to the family!
I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section Wink
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good Wink
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any more question, just pm me! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hello and welcome to the community Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Welcome to the Fearless community!
I hope you'll have a great time here! Nervous
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
Hi, and welcome to Fearless.