Poll: Whats Your Favourite Trailer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black Ops
43.75%
7 43.75%
Modern Warfare 2
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Eminem And Call of Duty Goes Together Like A Penis And Vagina
Has anyone else noticed that both call of duty trailers, black ops and mw2 include eminems songs,
And in my opinion, these go sooo well together, take a look for yourself

Mw2
Black Ops

I personally think that Black Ops has the better trailer, how about you?
MW2 by far. The black ops looks more lıke a Rambo game. And ı dont thınk ı wıll buy ıt, but thats what ı say. Ofc ı wıll get ıt even tho the producers suck and can only make zombıe modes.
The title of this was very inappropiate ........
Well sorry, but it was the best way of explaining it.
And by the way Paven, I was talking about which trailer you like better.
MW2 sux ballz. I could sit here hour after hour explaining why I say this. The trailer is great, but the game MW2 is not by a long shot. Long story short. Infinity Ward have lost their focus. They cant make games anymore. They made MW2 too easy (im talking multyplayer).

They made the game so that any 6 year old kid could play the game, equip himself with commando and lightweight and run around and get a End Game killstreak with knife-only.

There is no point in cheating in MW2, the weapons already have no recoil. The shotguns are owerpowered. The perks are. The killstreaks are. The weapons are. The UMP is more powerfull than the Barret. Granadelunchers are still overpowered.

I dont know about you guys, but if you have played Cod:WaW you suddenly understand what good game accually is. There are no superweaopons. The kill-streaks are balanced. The weapons are balanced. The maps are great! Why? Treyarch made the game.

Call of Duty Black Ops willl probably become the best game in the Call of Duty franchise if Treyarch continues to do all the great stuff they did in WaW. Treyarch make their games with quality, and after the game release, they continue to make free dlc's to their game. Let us all prey they do the same thing with Black Ops.
Signature too big...
Mw2 Multiplayer sucks ass because I can never even join a fucking game, and the story totaly sucks ass considering there is no back story on how Task Force 141 was ever formed, and also the fact that they said customability would be expande- my ass its a crock of bull the tell you to buy their game im taking mw2 back to play, and trade tommorow end of discussion.
'DirectorPr [HLDJ Wrote:Mw2 Multiplayer sucks ass

That is all that needs to be said.
Signature too big...
If you play MW, and then MW2. (Not multiplayer) The story is very good.
The end off MW was sad..
I lost Gaz.. I still think Gaz is Ghost. Tounge Because Gaz was shot in the back. (Not head, the shot was angled)
And I lost Giggs. Sad He was cool.
I thought I lost Price! Sad
And when I played MW2, he was just captured Cheese
I was so fricking happy!
And the end off MW2 is awesome.
"What was that?! Huh?! Huh?! Ooooh! Knife in the head. Boom headshot! Biatch!".
Cheese Shepard sucks.
(08-06-2010, 01:12 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: If you play MW, and then MW2. (Not multiplayer) The story is very good.
The end off MW was sad..
I lost Gaz.. I still think Gaz is Ghost. Tounge Because Gaz was shot in the back. (Not head, the shot was angled)
And I lost Giggs. Sad He was cool.
I thought I lost Price! Sad
And when I played MW2, he was just captured Cheese
I was so fricking happy!
And the end off MW2 is awesome.
"What was that?! Huh?! Huh?! Ooooh! Knife in the head. Boom headshot! Biatch!".
Cheese Shepard sucks.

Gaz isn't ghost if you go to youtube, and watch the trailer, and pause at the part where ghost is tapping wires you can see his face, and its not like ghost.
I belive what I want too belive.