[Unofficial] Ex-Convicts
Welcome Evolution to Ex-Convicts. You can change your in game clan too: Ex-Convicts (Pvt.) We will give you a test A.S.A.P!

We're a passive clan too it's just I haven't put that in the title because we're aren't passive passive. We like do create a nice "Dirty" RP to the server, not promote aggressive RP.
Well i have now been accepted into this .and the leader is my freind and although its not like were never going to shoot anybody, we will still do all sorts of rp and we will do all sorts of jobs.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31332324

Hours played on the server: 11

Why do you want to join our clan: I know 2 of you in real life and it looks like it can offer me a more enjoyable experience.

What do you have to offer to our clan: I have a decent aim and have easy methods to contact sammy and stevie if anything is needed/important.

How active are you per week: I am on most days

In-game name: Hibobb1 (Robert Leigh)

How many bans have you had and what were they if they're not private: Zero

Do you agree to the clan rules?: Yes I do
Thanks you for your application, Welcome to Ex-Convicts! Please change your clan to Ex-Convicts (Pvt.) - (Accepted)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37539567

Hours played on the server: I have played 86 hours on the server.

Why do you want to join our clan: Because it looks like great fun and you guys are awesome.

What do you have to offer to our clan: I have a good shot and a fast car plus I am often on. I like to think i am kind, helpful and a person which are all needed in a clan.

How active are you per week: I am on quite often and most weekends, after Christmas i will be on every single day!

In-game name: Fahren Valentim

How many bans have you had and what were they if they're not private: I have had 0 bans :O
Thanks for the application Faz. Welcome to Ex-Convicts! you're now added on the thread as a private, change your in game clan to: Ex-Convict (Pvt.)
Hours played on the server: 3 and a half

Why do you want to join our clan: I know 3 of you in real life and the clan looks like it could be fun to be a part of

What do you have to offer to our clan: i have an allright aim and learnt how to play quite fast

How active are you per week: I am on most days

In-game name: Sottnice97 (scottnice)

How many bans have you had and what were they if they're not private: Zero

Do you agree to the clan rules?: Yes I do
Thanks you for the application Floppy, Welcome to Ex-Convicts! please change you clan tag to Ex-Convicts (Pvt.)
UPDATED AS OF: 6/12/12
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:55037951

Hours played on the server:Around 30-40

Why do you want to join our clan: I really want a clan to join, As well be an ally (Either one)

What do you have to offer to our clan: Best detective skill, Easy to find guilty, Good aim and fast learner.

How active are you per week: 7 days a week

In-game name: Sarah Standen

How many bans have you had and what were they if they're not private: 1, Keeping private

Do you agree to the clan rules?: Yes
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator