3rd RP server progression
Really good to make a 3rd RP server, Thank you SoulRipper. Smile
(11-26-2012, 05:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Making good progression 4/9 done. Smile

Great work, Soulripper!
I just fixed those red doors in jail under the Nexus, will also be fixed for v33x after crash. Smile First you could just walk trough them...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Pinky
More awesome news!
Just looked over the map having never seen it before, I must say - the cops are going to have their job cut out stopping those contrafarmers.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Rozzok, Pinky
(11-26-2012, 06:36 PM)Adman Wrote: Just looked over the map having never seen it before, I must say - the cops are going to have their job cut out stopping those contrafarmers.

Contra... Contra everywhere......

This map is amazing. first thing Im doing : Farm RP. anyone up?
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(11-26-2012, 06:40 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 06:36 PM)Adman Wrote: Just looked over the map having never seen it before, I must say - the cops are going to have their job cut out stopping those contrafarmers.

This map is amazing. first thing Im doing : Farm RP. anyone up?

Depends on the farm... *wink wink*
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Rozzok
Yes, Just skimmed through the map, looks nice, somethings look, odd, the metro system is cool, I believe that will be fully operating on Fearless? The tunnels in the city seem blocked off on the single play version, didn't see that on a video I watched of the map...
Regards,
aviator
(11-26-2012, 06:49 PM)NycDude66 Wrote: Yes, Just skimmed through the map, looks nice, somethings look, odd, the metro system is cool, I believe that will be fully operating on Fearless? The tunnels in the city seem blocked off on the single play version, didn't see that on a video I watched of the map...

Yes, they will be fully operating on our server.

ETA: Before friday it will be done.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • aviator, BambusBo
Can't wait!
Regards,
aviator