#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1!
(11-26-2012, 12:36 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Yes, it would have been the same punishment, I have banned you based on your continuous trolling, ignoring each and every warning and then you decided to call me a f*gola, which basicly means f*g, I have banned someone for this before, and his ban got upped to a week aswel by Ruxandra.

The point of the matter is, you infact call me biased because you got banned for being a respectless person, I was merely doing my job, avoiding flamewars, you chose to keep trolling and got banned.

Well mate, once again your ability to read has failed you once again as you still have not objectively answered my questions which I so easily put down for you, so let me jog your mind.

Is disrespectful behaviour when provoked as bad as being some sort complete minge who RDM's and failRP's ?
(It's a simple yes or no question I'm not here to hear you talk about me hurting your feelings as you're obviously not objective in the way you judge people.)

If the answer is no which it is in my opinion.
Why did I get banned for the same ammount of time then ?
(Was it because I was disrespectful to an "almighty" mod ?)

Would this punishment been the same if I had disrespected a normal player ?
(If the answer is yes I'm just gonna tell you that the time you ban people for is way off.)
-Signature removed-

Messages In This Thread
#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by s.J. - 11-26-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: #s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by s.J. - 11-26-2012, 12:40 PM