#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1!
(11-26-2012, 12:12 PM)Salinsky Wrote: In all honesty, if you think I'm some kind of corrupted moderator, you're wrong.

I had warned you three times, you chose to continue the trolling, ignoring each and every warning, to top this you basically called me a f*g.

And saying that I should take a week to learn how to be a decent mod, isn't going to improve your case, infact, it might worsen your case. Note: Saying "With all due respect" after basically saying that I suck as a moderator, doesn't make it less offensive, I am done talking to you about this. You've deserved your ban.

I don't feel anything for an unban, I think you should wait your week out.

The response you just typed is exactly what I mean.
I express my opinion in a respectful manner to which you go apeshit as if I called you some sort of kiddyrapist, that is complete bullshit mate.
I do not believe you're a corrupt mod I believe you banned out of some sort of a grudge because a rule was broken towards you and not towards another member because if that were the case, would I have been banned in the first case I'm rather sure the answer is no.
The thing is I'm not bitching about getting unbanned in this thread I have shown you my respect and expressed my opinion about the matter in a respectful way to which you avoid whatever I write and answer: HURR DURR U R INSULT ME.
How about you take the time to actually read what I said and come to the conclusion that I have not offended you in any way in this thread.

As I've stated before that I deserve my ban but the ban length is an inconsiderate ammount of time as I'm being punished here in a complete other manner as any other play.
I'm being banned the same length of time as some massive minge.

What sort of mod are you if you're not even up to realize that some things I say might even be true, you're automatically neglecting the things I say because you feel offended when someone says you're a bad mod.
Hows that an offense mate ?

Now I'm just gonna ask you some really simple questions.

Is disrespectful behaviour when provoked as bad as being some sort complete minge who RDM's and failRP's ?
(It's a simple yes or no question I'm not here to hear you talk about me hurting your feelings as you're obviously not objective in the way you judge people.)

If the answer is no which it is in my opinion.
Why did I get banned for the same ammount of time then ?
(Was it because I was disrespectful to an "almighty" mod ?)

Would this punishment been the same if I had disrespected a normal player ?
(If the answer is yes I'm just gonna tell you that the time you ban people for is way off.)

And let's not forget every kick I got was just a regular kick after which I was provoked in OOC everytime, where is the part where you took me apart and talk to me about what the issue is instead of provoking over OOC.
Isn't that what the job is of a mod / admin ? taking players seperately and talking to them to find out what the issue is and come to a mutual solution.
Which is just about the opposite of what you did, and then you get mad because I think you're a bad mod.
Then I get banned for 7 days and my case gets worse because I express my opinion which has thorough reasons.
-Signature removed-

Messages In This Thread
#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by s.J. - 11-26-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: #s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by s.J. - 11-26-2012, 12:23 PM