#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1!
Heart 
Your name: s.J.

Your ban ID: 17940

Banned by: Salinsky

Reason: General Moderator disrespect, take some time off. Mr. Magnificant Troll - Extension approved - Ruxandra.

Involved: Just me and the moderator called Salinsky.

Why we should unban you: It all started with when I heard someone say: that's against the law.
To which I replied: your face is against the law.
I got kicked for that, fair game probably because I dunno they say I was metagaming I'm not gonna deny that could be so must have slipped me.
After I come back in I told Salinsky that he had to remove the pinecone from his ass.
I get kicked once more I rejoin.
I get told that I should stop trying to be funny and make jokes from www.ItrytobefunnybutI'mnot.com or something like that.
I ask Salinsky if he has removed the barbed wire from his anus yet ?
To which I get kicked again.
Here's the catch I reconnect right and the first thing that is said is: You're gonna get banned if you open your troll mouth once more.
I keep silent afterwards he says this: It took 3 kicks to finally shut up your troll mouth.

This is obviously provocative behaviour with the clear intention to get me banned.
I give one last reply that says: You're a nobody pal, I don't give a shit if you got promoted to Mod I can tell you're a fucking nobody.

This last sentence gets me a 7day ban, well I'm wondering where I have "trolled" or "insulted" someone as a person to where as the things I said can hardly be called insults I agree on the disrespect.
It definitely was disrespectful but respect is a mutual thing, you get treated the way you treat other people, rather obvious that the responses I gave were rather justified in my personal opinion but I'll let it up to you people.

It's obvious that Salinsky didn't even try the slightest to be the bigger man in this conversation which really is important to do if you're gonna be a mod, ofcourse the ban he gave was 24 hours but got instaextended to 7 days.
I'd understand the 24 hours but 7 days is a rather clear sign of some sort of grudge he is holding.

It would be normal if I tried to be the bigger man in this conversation but the provocative comments called for it as where if he would have dropped it so would I.

To cool a player down an hour ban is more than enough hell even 24 hours would be good but 7 days is obviously overkill.

PS: another issue that I have with this situation is that my ban got extended to 7 days instantly and Ruxandra wasn't even on the server if you're gonna do that you might aswell give mods full admin capabilities as this is what is happening.
-Signature removed-

Messages In This Thread
#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by s.J. - 11-26-2012, 11:34 AM