Rdming an unarmed person during a raid.....
Your name: Overdex

Your ban ID: 17899

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Reason: 'RDMing unarmed person'

Involved: Bigtoe, and makarov

Why we should unban you: First of all we were in a raid with the corleons and we killed all of them so few moments later the cops show up and then it was a fight against the cops which we also won. So when all the cops were dead a corleone just came walking in when we killed all of them. We didnt killed him because he had no weapons. He just went in the big garage at MTL and stayed there. So after that, when the cops stopped attacking and everything was clear Nilsson got shot in the back and died....
So all of us ran back in the garage where the corleone was and i don't know who it was but somebody started shooting at the corleone and then we ALL stared shooting at him and i was the 'unlucky' person that killed him. Then we ran off we hide and without even seeing Mathi anywhere i get banned for 2 days.
I dont think you should get banned for that because that wasnt random at all you had a reason. I think of rdm as someone going in the city and just shooting everyone or running over everone. But when you get your team pf rebels and say we are gonna raid corelones thats not random because you know the people you want to kill. You should be unbanned.
Lukebran take a nice time off from forums, You're not admin so shut your mouth when you have nothing to do with case.
You killed Kalastaja who had 50 hours weaponblack list and he was yelling in mic "Don't shoot I'm unarmed blablabla"
Well, i didnt even heard Kalastaja saying anything .....
And thats all your fault for being trigger happy.