BOT Auk
Name of player: BOT Auk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38004804

Time in GMT: 4:26am

Server: v33x

Summary: Auk was being racist.

Evidence: [Image: 620194E8D760EE62A27A0A9A3ED623749C153300]
Just thought I would throw in my screen as well.

[Image: r9qsdc.png]
More evidence of him CDM'ing and throwing a molotov at his own car. (3:49am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKOdZ0V8TU0
I know no one is gonna take me seriously here, but the guy I was talking to's name we call him in school is ***, I slipped up and said it. Even though, it had no racist connotation behind it, I was seriously calling him that. He'll stand up for me if you wish.
(11-26-2012, 04:43 AM)BenCanobi Wrote: I know no one is gonna take me seriously here, but the guy I was talking to's name we call him in school is ***, I slipped up and said it. Even though, it had no racist connotation behind it, I was seriously calling him that. He'll stand up for me if you wish.

Do you seriously do that in real life? I thought you were just a minge but your horrible.
(11-26-2012, 04:42 AM)xTC224x Wrote: More evidence of him CDM'ing and throwing a molotov at his own car. (3:49am)

Really? Really? That's not even me in the car, the actual guy I was talking to in the other screenshots is the one who stole my car. He drove around, and apparently CDMed. After they shot him down in the gas station, I ran up and molotoved it incase he was inside. He wasn't, and we went home happy.

(11-26-2012, 04:47 AM)xTC224x Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 04:43 AM)BenCanobi Wrote: I know no one is gonna take me seriously here, but the guy I was talking to's name we call him in school is ***, I slipped up and said it. Even though, it had no racist connotation behind it, I was seriously calling him that. He'll stand up for me if you wish.

Do you seriously do that in real life? I thought you were just a minge but your horrible.

No, the guys a troll in real life, and he tells us to call him that. He's actually really funny, he says that he's a Kenyan guy and eats fried chicken :p

(11-26-2012, 04:47 AM)BenCanobi Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 04:42 AM)xTC224x Wrote: More evidence of him CDM'ing and throwing a molotov at his own car. (3:49am)

Really? Really? That's not even me in the car, the actual guy I was talking to in the other screenshots is the one who stole my car. He drove around, and apparently CDMed. After they shot him down in the gas station, I ran up and molotoved it incase he was inside. He wasn't, and we went home happy.

(11-26-2012, 04:47 AM)xTC224x Wrote:

No, the guys a troll in real life, and he tells us to call him that. He's actually really funny, he says that he's a Kenyan guy and eats fried chicken :p

And he's not actually black, he's actually extremely pale. It's just a troll thing.
(11-26-2012, 04:47 AM)BenCanobi Wrote: Really? Really? That's not even me in the car, the actual guy I was talking to in the other screenshots is the one who stole my car. He drove around, and apparently CDMed. After they shot him down in the gas station, I ran up and molotoved it incase he was inside. He wasn't, and we went home happy.

Logs will prove that. But a rebel was driving it, and you were a rebel. (As shown in the score board)
(11-26-2012, 04:52 AM)xTC224x Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 04:47 AM)BenCanobi Wrote: Really? Really? That's not even me in the car, the actual guy I was talking to in the other screenshots is the one who stole my car. He drove around, and apparently CDMed. After they shot him down in the gas station, I ran up and molotoved it incase he was inside. He wasn't, and we went home happy.

Logs will prove that. But a rebel was driving it, and you were a rebel. (As shown in the score board)

A rebel was ALSO the guy who stole it, so the evidence is still as shitty as it once was.
(11-26-2012, 04:53 AM)BenCanobi Wrote: A rebel was ALSO the guy who stole it, so the evidence is still as shitty as it once was.

If a rebel did steal it, the logs would show it and I am sure the admins will deal with that. But that still doesn't give you a reason to molotov your car in the gas station
(11-26-2012, 04:57 AM)xTC224x Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 04:53 AM)BenCanobi Wrote: A rebel was ALSO the guy who stole it, so the evidence is still as shitty as it once was.

If a rebel did steal it, the logs would show it and I am sure the admins will deal with that. But that still doesn't give you a reason to molotov your car in the gas station

As I said, I thought he was in there and I had no other way to get him. Perfectly solid reason, especially since it was my car with no one else in the crossfire. I made sure of that.