BOT Auk
(11-26-2012, 04:59 AM)BenCanobi Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 04:57 AM)xTC224x Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 04:53 AM)BenCanobi Wrote: A rebel was ALSO the guy who stole it, so the evidence is still as shitty as it once was.

If a rebel did steal it, the logs would show it and I am sure the admins will deal with that. But that still doesn't give you a reason to molotov your car in the gas station

As I said, I thought he was in there and I had no other way to get him. Perfectly solid reason, especially since it was my car with no one else in the crossfire. I made sure of that.

Make sure he wasn't in there? You can see when the 2nd video starts that you were looking in the car.
I'm posting on behalf of Hypno.

Here you can clearly see Auk shooting at the Head SS as an SS
Video 1
(11-26-2012, 05:16 AM)Quack Wrote: I'm posting on behalf of Hypno.

Here you can clearly see Auk shooting at the Head SS as an SS
Video 1

The dude was being insane, he kept saying he was going to kill me the second I got in there. I tried to say, bro, I didnt shoot you, but he didnt believe me. He came in, and started to scream and I shot and ran. It was self defense, he kept threatening. Again, the other kid in the elevator can vouch for that.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player BOT Auk (STEAM_0:0:38004804) was found violating rules regarding acceptable language and roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team