Getting Tired.
Your name: Jack The Drug Dealing Wolf

Your ban ID: 17929

Banned by: [FL:M] ¤|doomdude1|¤

Reason: Take the time to read the rules

Involved: Khojo, Slayzero And His Friends, Doom And I.

Why we should unban you: Well I Was The President, And I Was In The Lake House Down The One Trail With Khojo (SS) And All Of A Sudden 4 Corelones Come Out Of No Where And Stand Out My Window Saying "If You Dont Give Us Moneys Were Going To Kill You, So I Ignored Them For A Moment And They Said "So Are You?" And I Said "Nope" So They Tried To Break In, So My SS Attempted To Kill Them, They Plowed Him Down, Attempted To Break In, So I Ran To The Back Room And Finished My Structure And Was Going To Put The Keypads On And The Admin Appeared And Was Saying I'm Prop Blocking When I Was Basically Done And Just Was Going To Add Last Keypad, Then My Second Barricade He Said I Prop Blocked Too, Which I Didn't, They Keypad Was In The One Room That Had Nothing In It On The Wall, And The One On The Outside Was Under The Counter. And Then He Said Something About Raid Building. But I Believe They Guys Should Be Banned For Random Raiding. This Is Pretty Stupid, Like They Random Raided So I Called An Admin To Help Me But I Get Banned? Like That's The Stupidest Thing I've Ever Witnessed While Playing FearlessRP. I Am Getting Very Fed Up With Stuff Like This Happening.
Once Khojo Come's Back Online He Will Probably Back Me Up On This Aswell.
I'm Very Fed Up With This Like I Said, And There Will Be A Slim Chance I Will Be Donating Ever Again.
When I got there you were in the middle of a raid. Not only were you frantically building in front of me, you had 3 fading doors in a row, 2 of which had no buttons or keypads.
Actually 2.5/3 Did, If You Read My Appeal It Tells You Where They Were, When You Showed Up I Was Just About To Place The Last Keypad, When You Showed Up I Was Building Cause They Guy Was Shooting Through The Window So I Was Building In Front Of It
You cannot build in a raid, and 3 fading doors in a row are too many, only 2. If you get raided, don't run and put up another door.

Also... you don't need to put a capital letter on every word you type.
Less than 24 hours.