Unban request
Your name: ∞€T€RNAL∞

Your ban ID: 17924

Banned by: Salinsky

Reason: Making me look all through the logs, random arrest, take some time off.

Involved: Khojo

Why we should unban you: I arrested a guy, because he had what looked like a lockpick at someone's car door. The guy got arrested, but as soon as he was released the guy rdm'd me. The admin was called, and yet it was me who got banned. It was not a random arrest. It was odd how I got punished for doing my job, but the guy who rdm'd got off scot-free. He also hurled abuse at me through mic chat while admin was checking the logs.
You lied to me, and made me look all through the logs to find that he didn't use a lockpick in the past 20 minutes at least.

I would've let you off with a warning if you just wouldn't have lied to me, besided that, you were an SS and I wonder why you were patrolling the streets.

Also, on a sidenote: You cannot appeal bans that are under 24 hours.
I didn't lie to you, he had what looked like a lockpick at the door, and he ran away as I approached. Plus he may not have actually used the lockpick on the door, but he had it out next to it. Also, the rdm didn't seem to be addressed, and the abuse he was hurling at me through the mic chat. I wouldn't lie to admins, all I did was tell you exactly what I saw happening. I don't randomly arrest people.

It's the principle of being banned for a legitimate rp arrest that most concerns me, regardless of length of ban time, that's irrelevant.
Hm, if you are really being honest now, I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and ask an admin to unban you.
Unbanned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.