Making a video with Sony Vegas.
I know probably a lot of you won't actually care about me making a new video, but this one is special. IT contains over 20-30 individual clips from an awesome game named War Thunder. It's sort of a song combined with War Thunder. It will be uploaded soon! Here's a quick screenshot to show you how it looks like being edited.
[Image: 3Oajw.jpg]
I made this video as a sort of exercise to make myself better at Sony Vegas Pro (12)
I might try and do some things with After effects CS6 when i have the time.
This is because i am thinking of becoming a editor or a special effects maker when i become older so the sooner i know all of this the better.
I am looking forward to the feedback! Smile
Just one more thing. I think i might also make a tutorial for Sony vegas pro if i feel like it to share it to Fearless for the people who are doing similar things like me.
Uploaded!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjtfLuDAFFw
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Good luck with the video, how ironic, i started playing War Thunder yesterday with my friends and i must already admit, it's freaking amazing Smile UK + Wellington = FTW
Thanks. I usually use the spitfires and the beaufighters because of their power and their OP(ness) \_@_@_/
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Uploaded! Enjoy the video! Smile
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Pretty grand-spankin' neat, man. Great job!
Nicely done video, good job.
Nice work, feedback - The black screen at the end is too long and it might be useful to use crossfades for smaller transitions of time, rather than black fadeouts everywhere. Nice composition anyhow.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Great work, enjoyed watching this Smile

Keep it up.
I love the cinema-tics for this game!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]