Thomas Anderson's Unban request. Ruxandra Random Ban
Your name: theminer69er

Your ban ID: 18113

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Admin disrespect

Involved: [FL] Ruxandra, Me.

Why we should unban you: I said nothing disrespectful to [FL] Ruxandra. She blacklisted me from black market dealer for basing as one. It was a new rule that I was unaware of. I ask her a simple question something like, "Really? No one was buying my items. My base was my store" Then she says "DO I have to ban you?" then I say, "no. Stop. you are giving me a boner" then BOOM. Banned. I understand if I was being ugly towards your staff I would deserve a 24 hour ban but I just donated $60 and I was joking around. Sorry if I offended you but c'mon. This is just stupid. I request to be unbanned please. I will never speak to [FL] Ruxandra again if that is what it takes. I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend!
Donations are completely irrelevant and will not help you in this case or any other. It is your job to read and know the rules when playing on the server, you recieved a regular punishment (blacklist) for breaking that one in particular.
I personally took offensive since you said it to defy me, acted all macho because you donated, unaware that you will be treated exactly as a player.

Bans under 24 hours can't be appealed, I guess you were "unaware" of that too, right?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yes I was and I apologies for my ignorance. I do not appreciate the aggression coming from an admin that is supposed to be mature and understanding. You point me out to be a moron. this is a personal thing as you should have at least warned me or something. You are acting childish for a simple joke.
A simple "offensive" joke. I was as understanding as possible given the fact that I could have banned you straightforward for basing as a BMD.

Wait your time and next time rethink your attitude.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.