DigitalSniperz's Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] DigitalSniperz

Your ban ID: 17720

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Randomyl stealign a vehicle, lying on his reason.

Involved: Me, The owner of the car (cant remember) and Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: Because the owner of the car, shot me (didnt kill) before i stole it. i was on low health 20 or 30. Soo it wasnt randomly, and i didnt lie on my reason. I said that he shot me before.

DigitalSniperz
So, you're lying again in your unban request? You accused me of shooting you, while I was editing pictures of an event. You're not getting anywhere with lying. Hmm, I wanted to post a picture of my score, but you're saying that I didn't kill, but only shot you, did you do that so I couldn't post proof? This is 2012, they have logs they can check.
Open the spoiler to see my score.

(11-23-2012, 03:03 PM)HellShell Wrote: So, you're lying again in your unban request? You accused me of shooting you, while I was editing pictures of an event. You're not getting anywhere with lying. Hmm, I wanted to post a picture of my score, but you're saying that I didn't kill, but only shot you, did you do that so I couldn't post proof? This is 2012, they have logs they can check.
Open the spoiler to see my score.

Check the logs then, Because it was you. You were the one with that massive blue rollarcoster ride.
I was there for like, 10 minutes,I left to record the event, after that I started to edit the pictures, I didn't hold a gun for a single moment.
If you're so sure it was me, what was I wearing?

And what kind of car were you stealing?
(11-23-2012, 03:09 PM)HellShell Wrote: I was there for like, 10 minutes,I left to record the event, after that I started to edit the pictures, I didn't hold a gun for a single moment.

You were wearing White Suit
and i stole a Red lambo.
(11-23-2012, 03:14 PM)Digitalz Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 03:09 PM)HellShell Wrote: I was there for like, 10 minutes,I left to record the event, after that I started to edit the pictures, I didn't hold a gun for a single moment.

and i stole a Red lambo.

A white suit?
I don't even own a white suit.

Skin colour?
(11-23-2012, 03:22 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 03:14 PM)Digitalz Wrote:

and i stole a Red lambo.

A white suit?
I don't even own a white suit.

O god, i feel soo stupid now. Wrong person.
But i still think 6 days ban is abit too much :/

Looks like i'm gunna be missing the event tonight (havent been in a event for long time due to my timezone :/)
Well, mistakes get made all the time, Rux has to decide what to do right now.
If someone randomly shoots you without RP reason then you contact an admin, you don't go about stealing cars.