Unban request for Shabbizle
Your name:The Admiral Shabbizle

Your SteamID:0:1:20206372

Banning Admin: Kill Joy

Ban Length: 1 week

Reason for the ban: Ban request on forums and reconnecting for car.

Why we should unban you:

Firstly the Ban request on the forums has not been approved yet.
Secondly I didn't reconnect for my car.
My HL2.exe stopped working (as usual) and my game crashed.
then I tried to rejoin and its crashed again and I didn't realise I was banned till Monty told me that when I went to reconnect it said I was banned.

Monty can verify all of this.
Me and shabizzle both had this problem for a long time, and have been talking about it on steam several times whilst both being unable to connect, or constantly crashing.

i found a way to stop it, by changing the launch settings.. but it had some side effects in game (including lowering of graphics, and disproportionng of some elements in game).. i chose to live with these, admiral didn't..

so his game still crashes now and then.. We were under attack at the time so if he had chosen to reconnect for his car.. he would have told some1 in the clan first. he didn't. So i am 100% sure that it was a normal hl2.exe crash which has occured often for many users since the last patch and the IP switch...

I saw you disconnect, then connect again instantly, which only happens if a player types "retry" into the console or reconnects using the Steam server browser. Then your connection timed out a couple of times, it showed you connecting again, which is typical for connection errors or crashes. So uhm.. Evidence or ban stays.
that's funny,, i remember it as him being away for 5 mins or so be4 i saw the "admiral shabizzle has joined the game"...

it's funny in a sane penal system u have to prove guilt, be4 u sentence.. not disprove guilt after u are incarcerated... but evidently your hunch is proof enuff, anyway a week is quite a lot for such a minor infraction.. even if he did reconnect for his car, what justifies giving him an entire week?

i'm not trying to pick fights with anyone.. but i honestly don't think it's fair..
This isn't by far his first infraction, thus the long ban. I know what I saw, thus I gave out this ban in the first place. As usual, I'm keeping the thread open for a 2nd opinion from another admin.
I've personally also experienced my game crash during both connection to the server, and while playing the game.

Yesterday evening, Soulripper had to try 8 times before he could get onto to server to give me donator status. That gotta show how unstable garrysmod can be at times?

And on another personal note:
I have a feeling that those who are in the SemperFi clan gets overlooked whenever they do something not allowed, like spamming cams, RDMing, CMDing or constant raiding.
By saying that, I also feel that those who are in the Yakuza always gets a tough time with the admins, since SemperFi is an admin clan.

Again, I'm just saying this to point out the obvious.
There have been violations from our half and they have been punished, whether you like to admit it or not. If you feel that we are taking an advantage of our positions to benefit our RP, then report admin abuse.

I remind you people about the forum rules, don't post here if you have no business here.
Kill joy I assure you that I didn't reconnect for a car.
I actually can't believe you accusing me of something so noobish.
First off I was in the slums with Monty barricading it for the next attack so why would I need my car.
Secondly why would I need my car if I'm going to be with Monty and he has a car to drive me around in.
Thirdly Monty can vouch for this as when I crashed I messaged him in steam asking him to kill me and take my gun.
And yes I did try to reconnect again but Hl2.exe crashed again.
Neurotic and Fexxe I told you a shitload of times before you can't join and seeing from what happened I do think I back up my fellow admin.
-Signature removed-
Evo please don't rage at Fexxe and Neurotic.
They were just trying to help me in my situation and they are not exactly spamming or raging at you are they.

And I did not rejoin for my car.
Why would i randomly rejoin for my car like that. I had no reason what so ever to do that.
I didn't even need it, and I was occupied with barricading the slums apartment at the time.