Unban Request for Chrilleman und Der Galaxy [DK]
Sad 
Your name: Chrilleman und Der Galaxy [DK]

Your ban ID: 17883

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: I got banned for standing with a MP5 infront of the door to the presidents office and ''threat'' him.

Involved: There was the president, a SS guard and ofcause the admin. I can sadly not remember their names.

Why we should unban you: I was holding a gun in the sight of the president, and yes - it's wrong to do that, but I didn't hurt anyone I didn't even shoot. I just stood with a SMG and walked into a room where I got tazed and banned. I think is wrong to give me 1 day ban for so less. Yes it might be a crime against the rules, but could I at least not been given a kick or 1 hour ban? Seriously. Getting banned for a day for going up to the president, standing with a gun, doing nothing and then getting banned? That's too much! :/
I dont think that is against the rules as far as being banned i think that is more of a jailing situation.
(11-25-2012, 06:27 PM)lukebran Wrote: I dont think that is against the rules as far as being banned i think that is more of a jailing situation.
Yeah. The president warranted me and the SS guy was ready to arrest, but for some reason, they called an admin.
I think sometimes the admin get too involved with police work.
You were clearly trying to raid the president as you said when I questioned you. Don't even try to lie here and you can't appeal bans under 24 hours.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.