Get Rid Of The Queue
-Support, no issues here.
(11-25-2012, 10:14 PM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: -Support, no issues here.

Everyone has issues, impossible you have not..
- Support

Works perfectly for me... are you refreshing within 5 minutes ?
+Support (to remove)
Havnt gotten on for a long time since this was added, got jumped back in the queue, 'glitching' alot and taking one hour + to even get into the loading screen.

Not needed but maybe when it is more stable.
If everyone is aware of the auto-join then I would support this. As they are not, it's unfair for people clicking and clicking for a long time, then along comes an auto-join user and gets in the game in a few seconds, it's not fair on them. It's not hard to just click join every 3 minutes to make sure you stay in your place.

Getting rid of the kicking out in 5 mins isn't possible. If it let #1, #2 and #3 not be kicked, they could go to dinner and the queue will be stuck for an hour until they leave or join, so that feature has to be there.

- Support
Keep the queue, or make it available public knowledge that everyone knows about auto-join.
Does the legacy autojoin work with the queue option? I've been clicking it and it's basically just a pain to do for the extended amount of time I have to do it. If I could just leave autojoin running from legacy then I wouldn't have so many issues with the queue.
Waiting for reply then I post +/- support on this one
+support. It's happened to me multiple times and sometimes in a row. Also at times I can't join to check my spot and I lose my spot in queue.
the queue sucks man just remove it it aint helpin shet -_-
+support.

It's just annoying.
Think as you want but now i acutaly can join at saturday 19:00
-support
[Image: HeadcrabPL%27s%20Signature.png]
Check my wallpaper pack and my Comic