Electro / D&B
Currently I'm listening to a lot of artists on EpicNetworkMusic's channel/beatport.
For the record, while the channel mostly consists of dubstep, I absolutely hate dubstep.

Soulero's one of my most favorite artists, next to Traktion.
You should really check them both out here and here, by the way.

This is what I'm currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1se61hkxb8 (Climax is somewhere at 0:50 mark)

tl;dr General electronic music thread! Post your favorite artists and introduce me to some new stuff<3
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
lol mate wwhat you posted slow that shit down a little and add bassline and you've got doobstep you can't say you hate dubstep when you're an avid fan of DnB they're related.
-Signature removed-
In your eyes they might be, but in my eyes they really really really are not.
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Von Tempski
In that music video it looks like MonsterCat's background with some anime character over it..

However, this sounds a lot like Dubstep IMO. I like it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(11-23-2012, 10:50 AM)Zealord Wrote: In your eyes they might be, but in my eyes they really really really are not.

The thing is, you don't use your eyes when listening to music.
-Signature removed-
That's the mistake most people make, the instruments/saws used in the production of either Electronic or Dubstep are the same. It's about bpm, not because it makes a "dubsteppy" sound. Electro sounds like this and have adopted the key elements of the music long before dubstep did.
PM | Email | Steam