Ban Request - Sonic, iamfahren, Monsoon, Sammy
Name of player: Sonic, iamfahren, Monsoon, Sammy

SteamID: iamfahren - STEAM_0:0:37539567 Monsoon - STEAM_0:0:34065203 Sammy STEAM_0:0:34065203 Sonic - Unknown

Time in GMT: 03:20 AM

Server: 2vd

Summary: They thought we stole their car and so they said that is a reason for them to raid us. Also they came up to us while I was building and they said that they could kill us because apparently we stole one of their cars. Later they raided us and we died, I didnt have it recorded because my hard drive was full. But me and Sam got killed from behind while we was at the back of MTL (Industrial). They couldnt of got behind unless they prop climbed because Sam had G3 Sniper and I had a AWP Sniper and we had the whole front covered.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Ban Request 2
Okay first of all we raided because of:
#1 We saw a Corleone member steal the vehicle and drive it into the industrial.
#2 We heard and even saw contraband at one point sticking through the wall as you moved it.
#3 We heard in the city the Corleone members talking about a stolen vehicle.

We also never propsurfed. After your don sent me a very disturbing message we said that's it and war began. We started of with a molotov into the door. We can back 30 seconds later to raid.. The door was open so the "prop surf" part is right out of the window. Your guys also broke NLR a few times. If an admin wants to see that they can contact me for the demo. Also the Corleone's well at least 2 of them prop climbed over the wall to try and flank us..
None of the rebels that participated in this raid were killed/broke NLR.

EDIT: In the video there is no proof from what I've seen other than 2 of the Corleone members prop climbing over the wall.
Also no one killed you from behind. We were ALL at the front of the large industrial area. We slowly moved up until the don and another Corleone member prop climbed over the wall.
#1 We saw a Corleone member steal the vehicle and drive it into the industrial:

- This member as we did say to you a multiple amount of times, wasn't with us. He wasn't cooperating with the Corleone's. We did give the member a few chances to bring us the car before we gave up, we were just about to demote that Corleone but then you guys came, so we thought against you and forgot all about him.

#2 We heard and even saw contraband at one point sticking through the wall as you moved it.

- Our Contraband could defiantly not have of been seen through walls, we all had our Contraband stored away safely. Also if you did see us move it, what building did we store our Contraband may I ask? Although you did raid us and see where we stored it I would like to make sure Smile.

#3 We heard in the city the Corleone members talking about a stolen vehicle.

- Yes. They were because they were discussing (I was amongst these people) about that member and what we should do with him.

Thank You
Kind Regards.
Sam
@ Sam,
#2 About the contraband. I did not raid the part where I saw the money printer stick through the wall. I believe sonic did that part, so I will ask him.. I saw it sticking through the first building on the left (furthest down little room) also your contraband was spread out, I know that. Wondering why I saw that money printer stick through? Because I was waiting at the corner for a word with the don in peace before we declared any violence. The don never turned up and sent me a rude pm after I said this is your last chance or we are coming in hard... (his pm, like me "doing" your "mum") So we started off easy, then they declined any easy way so we went for it, the door was wide open at the front, throughout the whole battle I went behind my car / in and out through the gate.

#3 My friend Sonic drove past after I went from speaking to you and you said "I'm glad he didn't hear that, haha" He can also confirm this.

After all this has happened when we went fishing after a car threat we saw you all there running around us mic spamming. (Again, we have a video.. just ask if you need them) Sonic will post soon and confirm all of this.

In the end of all the commotion and the raid, the car was there.. so in my point it was a successful raid.
#1 Mic Spamming
How is being round the lake and RPing shooting fishes with a gun because my in-game character wanted to be a "bad ass" that's not mic spam my friend, also how is talking in game to each other mic spam?
I didn't say you micspammed =S. I said that Samcookiez did, we have a demo.
This reason is invalid. You can't really hear contraband. It could've just been a prop, and in real life, stuff doesnt phase through walls. If you see that happen the best thing to do is act like you didnt see it. Not raid, learn how to RP a little better than that. Also, two people propclimbed over a wall. One was a cop that almost killed me and the other proppushed a firetruck over the wall and attempted to run us over. There were two people in the firetruck. One was an unemployed and the other was someone with a skin of a white man wearing a white suit, which was the same skin you guys (Sammy and other raider) were wearing.
I was never in a firetruck.. I shot the fireman for attempting to kill us and the cop I never saw, but it wasn't us prop pushing it was the fireman breaking nlr I believe. When contraband prints it makes a noise which is easily identified when you've used it a few times before. None of the 4 of us did any prop surfing / climbing as we walked in and out of the gate. The only people I saw prop climbing where the don, (you) and one other corleone member. I don't see why everyone is minging about this.. It's good role play and perfectly legitimate, the vehicle that you claimed you did not steal was in there in the end. You never always win, you win some you loose some.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused parties were not found violating server rules.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team