Unban Request for Nyx
Your name: Nyx

Your ban ID: 17822

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Reason listed on the ban list: Propspamming, attepting to crash the server.

Involved: Doctor Enzyme

Why we should unban you: I'm innocent. I was unlucky enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

At around 23:00 pm when I had finally connected to the server after being in a queue I started looking around the city as I usually do when I want to see what's going on. Walking by the Supermarket with the Cub Foods sign on it I discovered something strange lying on the floor. I went inside to investigate, and to my surprise I found loads of these switches/gray little boxes lying on the floor (I think it's the ones that spawn from the duping tool?) Anyways, it was listed as NA so I didnt know who it belonged to. I shrugged and went on inside looking around. I started spawning a few props to build some stuff just for fun or ideas, but I gave up. That's when Doctor Enzyme came in the building as well and exclaimed in surprise in Local OOC. I told him I didn't know what it was lying on the floor. That's when out of the blue, and without any sort of warning I was banned. To my shock, apparently I've been the scapegoat for a crime I did not commit. I suppose a check of the logs or something would prove my innocence?

I'm very sad about this and I don't know why Ruxendra would just ban me like that Sad I gathered from the chat that she was angry or upset, and some people got banned by her as well for simply saying that they were gonna report her for admin abuse. I suppose I got caught in the crossfire being banned Sad I so hate my luck. Feels like pre-school when the kids throwing soccer balls at eachother I would always somehow manage to get hit even though I was simply an innocent bystander D:

Hope to play on the server again soon. Kind regards from Nyx
Your story seems legit, because I've experienced the same kind of spam before you joined the server on the streets. I think it must be someone else.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I came to the Flea Market and saw those "props" coming out of you. When Enzyme came inside you suddenly acted surprised. Explain?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I don't understand how you would see these "props" coming out of me? I had picked one up to investigate it, but no I did not spawn it. And I was surprised because I didn't know what it was and why there were so many.
You were at the wrong place at the wrong time, as you said yourself. Next time contact an administrator right away.

Don't be angry on Ruxandra (it's not her fault), every administrator would've seen you as the responsible person.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.