Un-Bann Jack Middleton
Your name: (Jack Middleton)

Your ban ID:17800

Banned by:[FL] Grub

Reason:'FailRP,Meta,FearRP'
Involved: i dont know i was on 5 health at the time running up to the nexus to get a medic

Why we should unban you: I when i was at the nexus, i was on 5 heath and unawear of my surroundings and as everything was going all burly as is it does and i seen a warrant on someone and i got my stick out and put him in jail as you would, i did not know this guy raiding as i couldnt hear anyone saying things like get on the ground or anything like that and i thought the rest of them were SS and trying to catch him so i helped out put him put him away, then i got killed but i dont know who by, i dont understand how i was meta gaming as i was not assuming anyone of anything and i dont understand how it was fail rp becuase iv been rp perfectly, even when i try to do things right i still get banned and nothing that i do done intentionally to break the rule please my i have my ban taken of as what i had was a mistake (im also very tired as i was up all last might trying to stop prop killers/spammers) (not backseat admin just getting justice on them for killing a mass amount of civilians) so im bound to be slightly durpy.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rN7ZtpXTfo
ixLiamHD, what is your relevence to this case?
killjoy could you please consider my post just ignore my friend he is just crazy.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Denied.

-Ban Time out

I frankly remember you turning to my friend who was in a gas-mask and instantly hit him with a arrest baton as we had guns pointed at you.

Metagaming: A gas mask covers the face thus making it hard to determine if he has an arrest warrant.

FearRP: You wouldn't be to swivel around and "arrest" someone while we had M4's.

FailRP- If I remember correctly you went on to handcuff/taze my other friend.

Hope this clears it up for you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub