FallenMoons Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
FallenMoons

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] SoulRipper

Reason : (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Igniting prop, walking with it, hurting me

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
-

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I was a gun dealer at the time and I left to go get food. When I came back my shop was on fire and half burnt down. I had no idea that you could set props on fire. So I picked it up and walked over to the admin (not knowing he was an admin) and I said "This is so cool! Did you know props set on fire?" After that I accidentally touched him with it and it hurt him. I dropped the prop and it hurt him again then I pressed the undo button. Then I was typing "sorry I didn't know" and he banned me before I could press enter. It was a true accident and I am truly sorry. He only banned me for a week and 12 hours. Thank you for reading.
I highly doubt SoulRipper would ban you like that, to be honest, he's the most forgiving member on our Staff list.
(11-24-2012, 07:21 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I highly doubt SoulRipper would ban you like that, to be honest, he's the most forgiving member on our Staff list.

Well i dont want to be rude, but he did, and i was a little mad, I think he was still mad at me because i was kinda pissed about being RDM'ed for president. So i just want to get back in the game because i love this server and its like all i do on gmod.
Soo, whats the verdict here? Am i getting unbanned now? Or in 5 days? I respect your judgment.
You spawned a prop, ignited it by the fire, and randomly walked to me, not knowing that I was an admin and you hurt me with it.

I also haven't see you saying "This is so cool! Did you know props set on fire?", even then it's still not allowed...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-25-2012, 10:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You spawned a prop, ignited it by the fire, and randomly walked to me, not knowing that I was an admin and you hurt me with it.

I also haven't see you saying "This is so cool! Did you know props set on fire?", even then it's still not allowed...

Well, I am truly sorry. I didnt know it hurt people and i was skyping my friend "cupcake of doom" at the time and he can comferm that i said it. I am really sorry and could you please just give me another chance? Thank you.
Ban expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.