s.J.
Welcome back. I remember when you rammed my Lambo off the road and shot me to death :p. Anyways welcome back.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
wats gud bro
(11-25-2012, 01:33 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Well, he maybe need a refreshments since he had leaved and came back, maybe some of the rules are updated? Tounge

The only refreshments I'll be needing 'll be chips and coke to be snorted of a fat ladies ass.
If you wanna get me some.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Niimo
haha, will do Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hello s.J. and Welcome to the Fearless Community i hope you will Enjoy your stay here and i wish you a great time of much good roleplay. Anyway if you have any question regarding the servers rules or any questions regarding anything on the server feel free to contact me in game or here on the forums. And don't be shy to ask others aswell we don't bite.

Anyway Enjoy your stay.
-[PR;FL] Mathi
The following 3 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Flux, Biowulf
Hello s.J Welcome to the Fearless Community,

My best advice would be to read the rules to make sure you don't get into any trouble.

If you have any questions, just ask me on steam I'd be more than happy to help.

Once again, welcome to the community. I'll be seeing you.

-Kala
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
THANK U SO MUCH FUR ALL DE NICE WURDS I AM OK TAKE deSE WORDS IN PRACTICE AN READ ROOLZ SO I DUN GET BANNT K THX
LOLZIKSDEE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPVC4YxDlI[/youtube]
-Signature removed-
HAHAHHAHAAHA!!! Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Oh hey there.
Welcome back s.J. Smile