Ban Request - ThePersianPig
Name of player: ThePersianPig

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37717516

Time in GMT: 5:00 AM~

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: I was a rebel leader trying to base with a fellow rebel and I suddenly hear gunshots outside. I go to investigate and all of a sudden these guys start shooting me.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxILKV0F57Q
i am truly sorry that wasnt me my stupid little brother went on my steam by accident and went on my favorite servers for example Fearless RP he went on and became friends with this idiot that told him that killing gives him money. i am truly sorry and pissed that my little brother would do somthing like this. im not sure how many people he killed but it wasnt me it was my stupid brother that is 8 turing 9 in two weeks.
(11-24-2012, 05:30 AM)mono Wrote: Name of player: ThePersianPig

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37717516

Time in GMT: 5:00 AM~

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: I was a rebel leader trying to base with a fellow rebel and I suddenly hear gunshots outside. I go to investigate and all of a sudden these guys start shooting me.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxILKV0F57Q

May i ask what you are using to record?
I am using Dxtory.
(11-24-2012, 06:10 AM)master105 Wrote: i am truly sorry that wasnt me my stupid little brother went on my steam by accident and went on my favorite servers for example Fearless RP he went on and became friends with this idiot that told him that killing gives him money. i am truly sorry and pissed that my little brother would do somthing like this. im not sure how many people he killed but it wasnt me it was my stupid brother that is 8 turing 9 in two weeks.

Your account is your responsabitiy, I'm not going to let you off because your "brother" went on your account, It's your fault for leaving it logged on for him to go on it.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding RDM .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day .

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team