BR - D1rtyB1rd 69 RPM
Rainbow 
Name of player: D1rtyB1rd 69 RPM

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6372520

Time in GMT: ~11:00 pm

Server: v33x

Summary: Spoot and I were building our base when Dirtybird randomly tranquilized my Corleone friend and then shot him while he was unconscious (his corpse can be seen in the video below). After killing my friend he shot me with a tranq and ran away when he realized there was nothing valuable in my unfinished house.

Evidence: Currently Uploading
Yeah this is Spoot here and that is exactly what happened, I also got tranqed in the city as a cop then i got stepped on by some random. So either someone else was also randomly doing that or he got me in the city as well. I didn't manage to get any screen shots of it so Quacks evidence is the only stuff we got.
I'd like to hear his side of the story.
Honestly i don't think there even is another side of the story. We hadn't even provoked him prior to the attack or even made contact with him. We were just in the middle of building a door on our base when blood came out of my face and i said "lul what was that" and then i passed out and my friend informed me someone was shooting tranq darts at us. Then i died and that's were the video starts.
It doesn't really show what happened before hand, All I see is a rebel aiming a gun at you, Then you breaking FearRp and running around; Therefore he tranq'd you to keep you still?
He also randomly raided us, a mod is now dealing with that..
First off you can clearly see he tried to tranq me in the very beginning of the video. The assumption that he was trying to keep me still is just silly.

Second he had already RDM'd my friend and I had to get close enough to capture his name in the video.
Would you sit still for an RDMer to dome you with his M4?
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player D1rtyB1rd 69 RPM (STEAM_0:1:6372520) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team