Headset Help - Voice playback coming through TV!
Hey guys!

I think this may be impossible but I'll ask anyways!

I bought an ORB headset from Game the other day and the microphone is really clear, best mic i've bought. However, when I talk to people and they reply, their microphone comes through my HDMI and not my headset. I basically want all voice chats to come through my headset whilst my gameplay goes through my TV.

If anyone knows how to do this please tell me.

Im using Windows 7 AMD FX-4100 3.6 Quad Core!
Gone to your playback devices and set as the default device?
that doesnt work. If i do that then ALL the audio from gameplay to voice comes through my headset. I only want VOICE.
Did you geT any installation disc/ drivers?
And did you read manuals?
Disable the connection to your television's sound driver.
As far as I know you cannot do this easily. Applications allow you to do this such as Skype http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Skype-With-a-...r-Speakers

However if you use Skype to talk to people I guess this will work. But if you mean voice chat in a game such as Gmod, I don't think it can be split into separate channels through your TV and headset.
Set one to default voice communications and tv as default speaker.
I have a similar problem if I go on TS and use that to talk all other sound such as music, game noise etc will come out of my speakers and not my headset only the TS people talking sounds come out, its odd and IV tried fixing it but nothing works.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
sometimes on ur graphic card setting there is option to make it so sound isnt go thru HDMI