Ban Request on PooPKingOfStuff
Name of player: PooPKingofStuff
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50133047

Time in GMT: 7:01 am GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: Basically, I was walking around with my AWP equipped, and I walk around towards the apartments and all of a sudden, a rebel starts to attack me with a crowbar. I let it slide, but then the rebel leader shoots me with some SMG. And walks away briefly, saying "Oh, sorry. " . He then begins to kill his fellow rebel, and then proceeds to kill me. I know he wanted to kill me for my gun. An anonymous tip lead me to make a ban request, saying that you could check logs for deaths at specific times, and killers. I honestly am not certain if PooPking is the one who killed me, but I highly suspect it. The reason why I doubted PooPKing is because when I asked him about it, he simply said "Some random unemployed killed you." I really think this isn't true. Now, let me explain the evidence. I had originally pulled out the AWP, but some rebels were next to me. One claimed it was nice, however the Rebel Leader (PooPKing) was not present when I had it out, hence leads to the question of how the Rebel Leader knows I had an AWP. He obviously was the one who killed me. I hope I can get my gun back, and justice served on a hot plate.

Evidence: [Image: BR51.jpg]
[Image: 11231365.gif]

Proud of my signature. Thanks Nudelholz for makin this awesome logo!
Request under investigation, I would like to hear player PooPKingofStuff's view of events.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player PooPKingofStuff (STEAM_0:0:50133047) was not found violating server rules.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team