Ban appeal for G3n3r1cG4t0r
G3n3r1cG4t0r: Your name: "G3n3r1cG4t0r"

Your ban ID: "17644"

Banned by: "[FL] Equalizer"

Reason: Second offence of Randomly Raiding and breaking FearRP today. Take 24 Hours re-think your behavior.

Involved: "RapKid"

Why we should unban you: "My friend G3n3r1cG4t0r was wrongfully banned for a day. He apparently randomly raided two times today, but that is a lie. He didn't raid randomly. He raided with a search warrant on the corleones earlier today for drugs in the industrial area. And he got killed there also. The time he got banned was when there was a search warrant on RapKid and he gunned me down in his house when I was searching the place. Then G3n3r1cG4t0r came in, tazed him, then handcuffed him. Then he went into a room searching for drugs and there was 4 drug labs in the room. He destroyed 2 of them then got banned for the reason shown above. Equalizer told me he would unban him since it was a misunderstanding, but he didn't have access to the unban command. The reason why G3n3r1cG4t0r isn't posting this himself is because his forum account was banned."
First of all, I am very confused my self..

All I know is that you two barged in with a invalid search warrant G3n3r1 asked for. All of sudden you die and after that I see G3n3r tazing a guy under gun point.

As it was the second time today he raids without a legitimate warrant I decided to ban him for 24 Hours, after that I talked with you about the situation, you managed to confuse me even more. You said something about you saw their druglabs, I said. If that is the case he should be unbanned.

After that nothing further happened.

Its not a wrongfull ban if you had no clue the contraband were there, which you didnt.

Regards,
Equalizer
Server Moderation Team.
Ban under 24 hours can't be appealed.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.