Happy Thanksgiving!
To all Americans on the server, get off, and hang out with your family! This holiday comes only once a year, so cherish it.
Whats thanksgiving about??
(11-22-2012, 09:44 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Whats thanksgiving about??

What you do is spend time with family, eat a big meal. The main course consists of Turkey, and many pies for dessert. It was started when Pilgrims came to America, and made strong relations to the Natives. This resulted in a feast, and a give of thanks. We in America continue this tradition every year by having a big meal consisting of Turkey, and we also give thanks to everything we have.
We have normal days for that. Why wait many months for saying thanks. oh lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(11-25-2012, 12:44 PM)Infernaw Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0

[Image: 3qc53x.jpg]
Worse then Friday..
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Funny how after the day we're supposed to be thankful for what we have (Thanksgiving) we then swarm en masse trampling people for deals on newer things... (Black Friday)
Clan Needed Tounge
I'm going to say the same thing I say anyone who comes with these posts:

No one but you gives a shitt about your thanksgiving.
And why the fuck would we? You don't know our holidays either.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
I think it's a good thing they are being happy and positive so don't try and turn it into a hated thing.
(12-02-2012, 12:40 AM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: I'm going to say the same thing I say anyone who comes with these posts:

No one but you gives a shitt about your thanksgiving.
And why the *** would we? You don't know our holidays either.

If you don't give a crap about Thanksgiving then why bother posting?

Simply make your own thread about your own holiday, there are many people on Fearless who DO give a 'crap' about Thanksgiving, nothing is stopping them making a thread about it to celebrate the fact.

For the record, I'm British and don't celebrate Thanksgiving whatsoever.