Do you consider this ok? I don't
(11-21-2012, 02:22 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 02:21 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I expected that this sort of reply will come out
But Im not blaming those who have not even a tiny bit of sense called "seriousness"

You can be serious on an internet forum without being trolled?

Guess I better cut back on the 4Chan and Reddit.

Oh, SORRY
If im not

Martti
Tell me, how you see this kid in this music video in 10 years time?
(11-21-2012, 02:28 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 02:22 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 02:21 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I expected that this sort of reply will come out
But Im not blaming those who have not even a tiny bit of sense called "seriousness"

You can be serious on an internet forum without being trolled?

Guess I better cut back on the 4Chan and Reddit.

Oh, SORRY
If im not

Martti
Tell me, how you see this kid in this music video in 10 years time?

Determining by the way his parents are growing him (even without the video) and by what kind of people he hangs out, I'd say he'll stay in the environment. Is it bad thing? Why you hating?
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Well, if you look at it from another perspective, it's a part of nature itself. ( Don't get me wrong, this IS strange).

If he wants to start early near the girls, then let him do it. He probably doesn't see it the way we do it either. For him it's just new, and everything that is new in that age is fun!

Some people discovers earlier than others...
First of all I never said im hating
Its a different thing
Although I dont know this kid personally, I am just worried that when he will grow up, but the yongsters from his decade will know his early life history, might give a try for the same thing
This changes people and their natural behaviour
A lot
(11-21-2012, 02:37 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: First of all I never said im hating
Its a different thing
Although I dont know this kid personally, I am just worried that when he will grow up, but the yongsters from his decade will know his early life history, might give a try for the same thing
This changes people and their natural behaviour
A lot

Please make an argument, because I consider it won't.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
That's what happens when naked girls aren't enough to bring positive rating to a videoclip. Doesn't surprise me at all.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Doesn't that make the, erm, 'hos' pedophiles? I'm pretty sure what they're doing is illegal.

EDIT: Also, Martti , i'm starting to think the only reason you're posting on some threads for is to start a rule-breaking flame war, don't do that.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(11-21-2012, 02:37 PM)Kalist Wrote: Well, if you look at it from another perspective, it's a part of nature itself. ( Don't get me wrong, this IS strange).

If he wants to start early near the girls, then let him do it. He probably doesn't see it the way we do it either. For him it's just new, and everything that is new in that age is fun!

Some people discovers earlier than others...

He's 6, 6 year olds don't understand nor care about female bodies. They play with toys like lego, not stand in pools with women shaking arses in their faces. This video is disgraceful his parents don't deserve custody of this child and the producer deserves the biggest beating ever.
It doesn't surprise me.

This springs to mind

"There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race, and finish the farce."
Mark Twain
Personally, I think children should be introduced to the human body and intercourse at an earlier age and be taught not to be embarrassed about it, But in this way, Yea...

Its a bit, Off.