What Happened?
I am not trying to get out of a ban but [FL:M] Salinsky wouldn't listen to me. I did not see an AK, I had a Warrant,and i was not Lying. Plus in the time i was layin he banned several people for very small reasons. I would never try to break the rules on this server. I love it. I want to donate to it but i dont feel like it becuase [FL:M] Salinsky doesnt seem fair. He did not even give me a chance to explain it was him accuse, me say i am sorry i did know it happened to fast. and *bowp* ban. I just want to say I didn't mean to do anything it just happened to fast.
Moderator's decisions are up to them and them only.
If you really have a problem with the ban or Salinsky's way of work, feel free to PM him.
He'll surely reply and you'll get your answer Smile
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Sounds like banhappiness to me, again
If you believe that an Admin/Mod abused his position or is not doing his job properly you are free to send an "Admin abuse" report.

Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.