Unban request - NL rule
Name: Nuza:

BanID: nuza STEAM_0:1:35315685

Banned by: I have no idea it didn't say and it doesn't say when I try to connect.

Reason: I accidentally walked to the place I was on before I died (The president building just after I spawned because I saw some guys and thought I'd follow them for some good time. I was at the bottom level of the building doing nothing for maybe a minute or so and then I got banned.(Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: No one I suppose, I was alone at the time.

Why we should unban you: I enjoy the server a lot and there's a good bunch of people on the server as well. I spent some hours with a dude planning some.. elaborate schemes and it was very fun. I'm not sure that anyone can vouch for me but I had a nice meeting with the president yesterday where I praised him for the good taxes. I behave well.

Btw I'm not sure if it was the SteamID you required as banId I'm not good with that stuff. Just tell me if it was something else you wanted and take you for your time.
I banned you. You simply broke NLR.

Only 6 hours left until the ban will expire, take your time and Re-read the rules.

Note that you're not allowed to post Unban Request if the ban is less than 24 hours.
Just a litte something.
No one I suppose, I was alone at the time. You said you were alone
I died (The president building just after I spawned because I saw some guys and thought I'd follow them for some good time. But here you said you followed someone
Denied.