SethCorps Un-Permaban
Your name: (Steam friends name)
SethCorps

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Knifing someone when buying pockets, stealing them afterwards.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
StevieG

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I would like to start off this ban request by assuring you i will make this short, sweet, and to the point. I have been a member of the fearless community since around early february (although i did not make a forum account until June) and i would like to say that i have enjoyed every second of my time on the CityRP servers. I was banned for stealing pockets off a player. At the time i did not see the severity of what i did but after having the time to think about it i now understand why what i did was unfair to the player (sorry i cant remember his name). Since the time of my ban around 2 months ago i have thought many times about making another unban request, but i wanted to make sure that this time i was ready to come back and make a better impression of myself to the community. I have gone on and played on many serious RP servers in order to learn styles of deep roleplay and to learn to enjoy RPing rather than just trying to make money. I feel that i have become a change player and am asking for a fresh start in the fearless community. I am willing to have my inventory cleared and my money reset if need be. I understand i have made some mistakes in my past but i have learned from them and i hope to come back to this awesome community and be reunited with the friends i have made. Again i apologize for any inconveniences i made to anyone. Thanks for reading.
So you played for nearly 190 hours, got 2 RP points and then do something like that?
It was a stupid mistake. And now looking back onto it, I realize that. And I apologize greatly to StevieG. I feel like in my time banned I have learned my lesson. I just really miss the community and I would love to get back.
You will be allowed a second chance as long as you agree to a month and inventory reset.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Alright. I agree to that. And thank you.
Wiped your money and inventory.
Unban request accepted, unbanned but it will remain on history.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Moved.