Unban request please read this.
Your name: Arab

Your ban ID: 6899

Banned by: Console ( i really dont remember long time ago )

Reason: Attempting to use duplicate accounts to bypass bans

Why we should unban you: Well i have been banned for a loooong time. why i did duplicate account is because i love this server. I got banned and really wanted to play in the server, so i changed account and played in the server. im really sorry and i miss the server. i have been banned for a loong loong time maybe 8month.
please unban meSad LAST CHANCE Sad

( Sorry for my english i just came home from work and fitness... im tired.. )
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
- Temar
i can see that admins can warn the replies but not answer?:/
No hate just bored and waiting for the answer:/
Just want 1 chance to show you that i can play fair... and im a good rpĀ“er
ANYONE?!
I think it was me or someone else that banned you, If I remember correctly; You came on the server and admitted that you used another account to come on to play and ask an admin to look at your unban request, Either one of them.
Yeah i think it was that. im not 100% sure it was long time ago but it could be that
but listen, im not doing all that because i want to break rules or be annoying. im doing it because i want to play on the server that i really likeSad i have been playing on fearless for 2-3 years? i just want 1 chance...
Soooooo? Smile
If you wanted to play on the server again, You would have made an unban request for your main account; Not go on another account and cheat the system.