Unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Sanji 笑

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
fearRP
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Two other cops
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I dont really understand my ban, he told me that I broke fearRP, but when exactly did I break it? I came out of jail I was about to trade my car with someone else, I went to the desktop to change music(youtube) I went back to game suddenly two cops were pointing a gun at me I came out of the car as they yelled get out of the car, They told me I went over the speedlimit, new president new rules but I was already parked when this new president came, so I actually didnt break any RP rules, and why did I get banned in the first place..
I'm sorry for the ban, I was too quick with that one, I should have listened to your side of the story, but I didn't buy the "I was switching music on desktop" excuse at first, until several members confirmed it after I banned you. I am sorry for the misunderstanding, from what I know, you want minges out just as bad as I do.

EDIT:
I know his ban is under 24 hours, but I felt sorry for the misunderstanding and told him to upload an UBR.
Approved.