Asuma's Unban Request
Smile 
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Asuma
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Ruxandra
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
For being an alt of Mr. Anonymous.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Nobody.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Well im back again and as i see the site theme has changed, moderators are added, well how awesome is that.
But let me don't go off topic
I was banned for Being an alt of Mr. Anonymous?
Well at the first time Ruxandra asked if i knew him, and to be honest i diden't know him I thought she was talking about the HackersGroup but yeah that's it
Than i made an Goodbye Thread becouse i was going to play Wow again, and after 3 weeks or 1 month i dont know when i leaved i came back again.
And it is possible that i got banned for being the wrong person, becouse i have 2 other Cousin's playing Gmod also..
I only had 2 Ban's on my record
1 Was for abusing my mic, i was playing music at that time at city infront of a disco that ban was for 2 Hours.
My Second ban was for minging the build server and i admit that one i minged the hell there but that was only for once, and i wont do that again.
I have about 286 Hours, I have 8 RP points i realy like the server and the community Smile
That's the reason that im comming back also
and other want me to come back also from steam
So that's my Unban Request i will be checking out for answers tommorrow.
Well, you share the same IP with him Mr. Anonymous (STEAM_0:0:41867049) and you started playing exactly when he got permanently banned. I observed some key characteristics that you both had the same, grammar, way of expressing.

I can't give you the benefit of doubt, too much evidence.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-19-2012, 11:30 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Well, you share the same IP with him Mr. Anonymous (STEAM_0:0:41867049) and you started playing exactly when he got permanently banned. I observed some key characteristics that you both had the same, grammar, way of expressing.

I can't give you the benefit of doubt, too much evidence.

Well i could ask one of my cousin's if they played on my computer?
but that will take a week since they are at holiday,
May i have the exact date when he got banned and than i started playing?
Thanks.
Ask one of your cousins first. You have two accounts linked to this one:

-[FL:RP] Orochimaru (STEAM_0:1:52404459)
-Thekillinator (STEAM_0:0:41867049)

Thekillinator is Mr. Annonymous.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-20-2012, 12:15 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Ask one of your cousins first. You have two accounts linked to this one:

-[FL:RP] Orochimaru (STEAM_0:1:52404459)
-Thekillinator (STEAM_0:0:41867049)

Thekillinator is Mr. Annonymous.

Okay thanks, well [FL:RP] Orochimaru it makes it clear they are my cousin's.
but do you have the exact date when Mr. Anonnymous got banned?

EDIT : Going to look at the evening if you posted something Rux.
10th June 2012
(11-20-2012, 01:02 PM)Termin Wrote: 10th June 2012

Okay Thanks termin, well around that time my cousin's lodged for me like 2 weeks
and we played PS3, PC, Xbox360 Games with some of my freands also
And at that time i owned Gmod also but not at FearlessRP
so that's what i remember from June..
I hope this makes the story about my IP clear, i have a different voice than him, i have my own thinks than him He had 13 Bans on his record I only have 2 Bans on my record, that isen't a realy big rulebreaking compared to him
I hope you can give me the chanche of Doubt Ruxandra, this is my side of the story
I hope you will give your decision today about my Unban Request
Becouse i don't want to wait too much for a decision.

Thank you I hope you understand me.

And just to remind you this i have alot of things too offer too FearlessRP
I asked you clearly at the beginning wether you had or not relatives playing gmod or if you knew those people and you denied it. I'm sorry but that with the evidence added I can't unban you.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-21-2012, 01:49 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I asked you clearly at the beginning wether you had or not relatives playing gmod or if you knew those people and you denied it. I'm sorry but that with the evidence added I can't unban you.

When did you ask that? Since i diden´t pay attention than you only asked about the Mr. Anonymous guy but i diden´t know that was my cousin since you added FL Orochimaru
I knew it was my cousins, sorry for denieing that at the beggining i was confused but later i did understand.
Ohhh and btw I diden´t know his name was Mr. Anonymous just saying maybe he changed it that too it but when i was playing Css with him he had Kakashi as his name.

and please note (My english well it´s good but not very well)

I looked at my private messages and you never asked if i had any relatives playing this game and you only asked about Mr. Anonymous which i know now he is one of my cousin´s by now when you showed Orochimaru asswel.
Than i knew it just that exact moment i knew it 100%
Fine. I'll give you the benefit of doubt. I hope it won't be a mistake.

Unban request approved.
Credit goes to Jamie.