Moderator promotions
Moderators with 7,8, and 13 bans? Seems Legit.

Congrats Ghost and Narcotic.
The following 10 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, Flux, Pinky, Colonel Burger, Biowulf, Theomenz, Joe very old, Slick Rick, Lee_myung_jae, GeorgeTheBoy
Thank you very much, guys, I appreciate the warm welcoming.
(11-19-2012, 08:28 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Moderators with 7,8, and 13 bans? Seems Legit.

Fuck you, I just shat my pants laughing, no joke
(11-19-2012, 08:28 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Moderators with 7,8, and 13 bans? Seems Legit.

seems legit
Thought there was a minimum age to get some power on FL, as far as I know as ex admin its 16 years old. But from that list I see a person who is way younger than 16 years old.

Anyway grats :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(11-19-2012, 08:34 PM)Undercover Wrote: Thought there was a minimum age to get some power on FL, as far as I know as ex admin its 16 years old. But from that list I see a person who is way younger than 16 years old.

Anyway grats :-)

Yes Andreas, we know you're an ex admin. You don't have to point it out on every fuc­­king post
The following 8 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • BambusBo, Grub, Colonel Burger, Flux, Fultz, GRiiM, Slick Rick, GeorgeTheBoy
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Congrats and good luck.
Indeed, thanks for the welcome! We'll try to do our best possible job Smile
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Maturity is not defined by age, but behaviour. I know 13 years old who behave better than a 36 year old.

Wondering how you would've replied when you were also promoted to moderator Fultzy, which was the original idea. Be happy that the server will receive more administration instead of whining about ban history. Equalizer for example has been here for years and has over 1300 hours. Stop generalizing all people with an x amount of bans as not suitable for anything.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Salinsky, GhostRider, Haarek